- Our self-consumption system can be started with the hybrid inverter and panels. In the future, it can be supplemented by accumulating it in batteries if our consumption pattern does not mainly coincide with the hours of greatest production. The energy supplied by the panels in the hours of sunlight is stored so that we can use it at another time, reducing the consumption of energy from the grid to a maximum. The advantage of the Growatt systems with lithium batteries is also their great expandability. We can gradually add modules that meet our needs without making a large initial investment.
- The Growatt inverter is connected to the grid, so it must always be available, and the energy generated by the modules is primarily fed into consumption. However, it has an EPS emergency power function that can generate an auxiliary grid when the grid fails and provide us with power from the sun and batteries. For this, a contactor is necessary as a complement.
- With this system we will reduce our bills, because our electrical installation will use primarily the solar energy, and depending on the desire, the battery before the grid. All this is not noticeable to the user, because we will notice absolutely nothing if all energy sources are combined or if we only use solar energy.
- In these systems, the payback time increases due to the cost of the battery or if we have a system without accumulation, although thanks to the high number of battery life cycles and the absence of maintenance, they can be very interesting and profitable depending on our consumption profile. It is highly recommended to have an hourly tariff that reduces the cost of the energy we consume outside the hours of solar production, so that we can even charge the battery through the grid if there are several days of bad weather in the hours in which the energy is cheaper.
- There are three-phase models from the Growatt MIN range between 3000W and 60000W. You will be able to see in the manufacturer’s app from your smartphone and also from the web portal your graphs of production, savings and overall performance of your solar installation. One of the main qualities of the MIN range is that they incorporate first-rate features and great performance for the price they have, in fact the wattmeter is integrated and the toroidal sensor is included, and you can also give connectivity to the inverter both wired as wifi with its corresponding accessories. In a photovoltaic kit we will include all the necessary components for a perfect operation.
Make your home future-proof.
JA Solar Monocrystalline PERC Module
This panel from the renowned JA Solar brand is one of the most powerful panels in the 24V monocrystalline range, it is the best option for medium and large size installations in country houses, homes and industrial buildings, used both for isolated systems and connected to the network for its great quality-production-price ratio.
It is made up of 144 PERC-type monocrystalline silicon half cells, thanks to which it offers first-rate performance. The 455W 24V solar panel offers impressive performance among high-end solar panels, producing a maximum current of 10.88A at 41.82V, a huge leap from its 330W or even 400W predecessors. It incorporates standard connectors prepared to connect to 1500V systems.
Growatt ARK 2.5H-A1 Lithium Battery
This high voltage battery module is suitable for self-consumption Growatt systems that use the battery for surplus storage. This lithium accumulator provides a long service life and can be supplemented with more 2.56kWh modules to increase the capacity of our battery bank. With an extensive warranty and more than 6000 cycles of use, the Growatt ARK batteries for self-consumption are a reliable and durable bet for our solar installation. It comes bundled with the Growatt ARK BMS.
The Growatt ARK BDC 95045-A1 Lithium Battery BMS controller is suitable for use in an ARK XH system, compatible with Growatt MIN-XH and MOD-XH inverters. It communicates with the inverter and manages charging and discharging of connected modules.
Growatt MIN 2500-6000TL-XH
Firstly, the inverter of the Growatt MIN-XH series generates single-phase voltage for self-consumption. It has two important advantages: the high quality workmanship and low price offer a cost-effective alternative for the realisation of the photovoltaic system. This grid-connected inverters convert the power from one or more solar panels into electricity suitable for home use. These inverters generate a single voltage stage at the output and can therefore be connected to single-phase grids with phase and neutral. Its main objective is to supply the house with the energy generated by the solar panels installed.
Secondly, it should be noted that the MIN-XH series has 2 autonomous MPPT charge controllers. This gives us more flexibility in the design and installation of solar modules and, thanks to the high voltage, it is possible to develop a distribution of panels with 2 series with different electrical characteristics or with different orientations. The whole range of possibilities of this inverter has the same dimensions because in this way it is small and versatile, has a modern design and can be installed anywhere.
Weidmuller PV Stick Connectors
They are a type of connector that does not require any tools to be able to assemble it with the cable, they are very useful since they have compatibility with the connectors that the vast majority of solar panels carry as standard, the MC4 connectors. We only have to strip the cable approximately 1.5cm and insert it through the hole of the connector.
Once introduced, we must strongly press the connector with the cable inwards until a click is heard. At this time we will know that the connector has been properly installed because if we pull the cable it will no longer come out. The cables compatible with the Weidmuller PV Stick connector are from 4mm2 to 10mm2.
Structure on Metal Cover KH915
The structure on metal roof that we offer in the kit is special to be fixed on any coplanar surface, be it in an industrial warehouse or private home that has a sloping roof. The structure has all the certificates and load regulations. The orientation of the roof must be south to avoid losses. The structure includes an assembly manual for the structure as well as all the necessary hardware to anchor the solar panels to it. In the event that another type of structure is required on facades or on the ground, contact us to be able to offer it.
We offer photovoltaic installations legalization service for the panels that are connected to the electricity grid, provided that the installation and / or start-up has been carried out by our professional team, as it is an essential requirement according to current regulations that these installations have been carried out by an authorized installation company, such as ENERA. Legalization is essential so that you can pour into the electricity grid and sell the excess energy in compliance with Real Decreto 244/2019.
To proceed with the legalization of the photovoltaic grid connection system, it is essential that the system has the appropriate protections. You must purchase the protections separately, contact us for more information.
Prior to the legalization of the installation, a visit must be made by an ENERA technician.
The documentation included in the price of installations up to 10kW is:
- Processing of the Electrical Installation Certificate.
- Technical memory/data.
- Rates and registrations.
We do not provide you with other information that, although it may be related to the legalization of solar installation, is not essential for its management. An example of this necessary documentation is: the building permit, the city council report or the Autonomous Community report, which, if requested, must be paid separately. Contact us for more information.